Monday, May 23, 2011

Reviews, Opinions and Theories- Oh My!?!

Well, seeing as this is suppose to be some kind of portfolio/ outlet for my literary work, how about some op-ed review like articles?

The following are links to a three-part note that I originally wrote on Facebook about "The Last Airbender" Movie, directed by M. Night Shamalan. I thoroughly investigated for this piece because it was about the re-make of an AWESOME cartoon and it really interested me. ANYHOW- it got some movement on facebook, sparking a little conversation between my commentators and so now maybe it'll capture your attention.

Hopefully if people still care out there, I can drop a review from time to time. I actually wanted to write a piece on the bizarre way people think of my borough, my thoughts on Rihanna's new role as the "potty mouth sex pot" and a list of movies I want to see...but I'll do that some other time...as right now...*yawn* I'm sleepy.

ENJOY!

The Last Airbender- PART ONE
The Last Airbender- PART TWO
The Last Airbender- PART THREE

No comments: