Friday, June 25, 2010

Thinking...

Inspiration for my dark but beautiful Queen.

As of late, I've been thinking about what to do with myself, and as much as I want to write, I find myself lacking the inspiration that came to me. Unfortunately I do not have my camera to take out photos of the lush untamed natural life here in Baltimore suburbs, but I did think about this picture I found online, depicting what I think my dastardly queen should look like. I posted the chapter on her. What do you think? Anyone...

3 comments:

Laura said...

This is such an awesome picture! where did you get it?! er...who's your Queen?

Anonymous said...

She's the Queen in my unfinished 'novel' that I'm trying to work on...Queen Inviera. I did a goodle search for elves and she came up She might have been on deviantart.org as well.

Anonymous said...

No quotes on your novel. It will be published! Keep writing!